Spread Pick: Besiktas Sompo JapanAway with handicap -6 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 153.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
03-01-2017 18:30 BST - Stelmet Zielona Gora v Besiktas Sompo Japan - Champions League Betting Tips
The sixth-ranked team in Group E in the FIBA Champions League take on the league leaders, so this is going to be a daunting task for Stelmet Zielona Gora in their first game of 2017. The hosts carry a 4-6 record so far this season and they welcome the Turkish side Besiktas with an 8-2 record. Both teams will be desperate for a win that gets their New Year off to the best possible start.
The last game of 2016 was a painful one for Stelmet as they crashed 80-81 at the hands of Partizan. Losing by a single point is a painful way to lose and it came on the back of a 77-87 loss at the hands of MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg. The most recent win for Stelmet came in early December when they managed a win over Dinamo Sassari, which followed up a win over AEK. When these two sides clashed earlier in the season in Turkey, it was the hosts that grabbed a big win with Besiktas triumphing by a score of 85-66. This means that Stelmet will be looking for revenge but they know they face a very tough challenge in this game. Vladimir Dragicevic has been in good form so far this season, offering an average of 12 points per game and an average of 7.6 rebounds per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 03/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 66-78, Totals: 150)|
|andrew||03/01 18:30||Stelmet Zielona GoraZGA||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||153.5||1.83||Under 153.5|
|SPREAD||-6||1.83||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||Bet ►|
Besiktas are on form in FIBA Champions League
While Besiktas defeated AEK 82-68 in their final game of 2016, the game before that was a loss at the hands of Partizan, one of only two defeats that Besiktas have suffered in the FIBA Champions League. The team has suffered two losses in their last four games, which came after 6 wins in a row. That winning start to the season included a convincing win over Stelmet Zielona Gora and the Turkish side will think they can do the double over their opponents this midweek. Earl Clark has been in good form so far this season, offering an average of 15.6 points per game for the Turkish side.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
This could go either way but the away side will be keen to push on so take Besiktas Sompo Japan at -6 which you can find at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go UNDER 153.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets