Spread Pick: EWE Baskets OldenburgAway with handicap +5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 148.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
04-01-2017 18:00 BST - Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets Oldenburg - Champions League Betting Tips
First plays third in this Group C game in the FIBA Champions League and there is a great deal of excitement about this clash. Klaipeda have an 8-2 record coming into this match while EWE Baskets hold a 6-4 record. The teams beneath EWE Baskets are working them hard so this is a game they will want to win to keep some space behind them while closing in on the two teams above them.
Klaipeda don’t lost many games but they lost their final game of 2016 when they fell to ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne by a score of 64-68. The only other defeat suffered by Neptunas this season came at the hands of Ventspils in a 61-66 defeat. When these two teams clashed earlier in the season it was a close game, with Klaipeda taking the match by a score of 63-64. This means both teams will expect an even game in this Wednesday night clash and it may be that Jimmy Baron is the player to make the difference. Baron has provided an average of 16.5 points per game so far this season for the hosts and the home fans will be pinning their hopes on him.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 04/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 69-78, Totals: 142)|
|andrew||04/01 18:00||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||148.5||1.83||Over 148.5|
|SPREAD||+5||1.83||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Bet ►|
EWE Baskets hoping for success in FIBA Champions League
The German side managed to win their final game of 2016, defeating Rosa Radom by a score of 83-71 but before that, they also fell to ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne. This is the side that currently splits Neptunas and EWE Baskets in Group C so both teams have a shared enemy to rail against. The Germans will believe that they can grab a win that gives them a head to head advantage in these games and if that happens, things will get a lot more interesting. If the Germans are to take something from this game, Brian Qvale will have to be in top form. So far this campaign, Qvale has provided an average of 13.7 points per game and an average of 7.4 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts should have enough to take the win but take EWE Baskets at +5 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go OVER 148.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom