Spread Pick: Sidigas AvellinoAway with handicap -1 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 146.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
04-01-2017 20:30 BST - Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino - Champions League Betting Tips
With three games played in Group D of the FIBA Champions League on Tuesday night, both of these sides come into their Wednesday night clash at a disadvantage. Both sides know that a win will push them further up the table even though both of the teams have different aims in their play this midweek. The hosts are currently in 6th place with a 4-6 record. The away side are currently in 4th spot and hold a 7-3 record.
The Belgians suffered a heart-breaking end to 2016 when they lost by a single point to SIG Strasbourg. The 65-66 loss was a sore one to take and it came on the back of a 71-81 loss at the hands of Juventus Utena. The most recent victory for Telenet Oostende came against KK Mornar at the beginning of December when the Belgians ran out winners by 20 points, taking the spoils in an 80-60 game. When Telenet and Sidigas clashed earlier in the season, it was the Belgians who grabbed a 77-72 win and this sets this game up nicely. R Katic has been in grand form for the hosts, offering an average of 12.3 points per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 04/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 73-77, Totals: 151)|
|andrew||04/01 20:30||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||Sidigas AvellinoAVELL||146.0||1.83||Over 146.0|
|SPREAD||-1||1.83||Sidigas AvellinoAVELL||Bet ►|
Sidigas Avellino have bigger ambitions in FIBA Champions League
Sidigas Avellino rounded off 2016 in fine style, easing to a comfortable win over Cibona by a score of 75-57. However, they lost out in the game before that, falling 57-63 to SIG Strasbourg, in a match which halted a 2 game winning streak. Avellino have never managed to get beyond a three-game winning streak this season but they’ll be looking to build on their most recent win and see if they can propel themselves up the table. J Ragland has been a key player so far this campaign, offering an average of 16.2 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies don’t think there is too much between the sides so take Sidigas Avellino at -1, which is available at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under bet on this game should go OVER 146.0 available at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets