Spread Pick: Rosa RadomAway with handicap +8.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 148.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
04-01-2017 18:00 BST - Muratbey Usak v Rosa Radom - Champions League Betting Tips
Sixth plays seventh in Group C in the FIBA Champions League on Wednesday night and this is shaping up to be a crucial match for both of these teams. With the two sides holding a 3-7 record, the victor will move up the table and create a little bit of space between themselves and a rival at the foot of the table. This could be a tense and tight affair in the FIBA Champions League.
Muratbey made their way into the FIBA Champions League through the qualification process and have endured a difficult time. The side lost their opening two group games before winning against Ventspils. After this, there was a defeat at the hands of Rosa Radom, with the game finishing 83-77 in Radom’s favour. This means that there is likely to be an element of revenge for Muratbey in this game bit of course, the win, and a head to head advantage is the more important to thing to look for. Muratbey lost their final game of 2016, falling 86-97 to Ventspils but they defeated PAOK 78-77 in the game before that. D’Angelo Harrison has had a big impact on the season so far, averaging 16.6 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 04/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 96-84.5, Totals: 172)|
|andrew||04/01 18:00||Muratbey UsakUSAK||Rosa RadomRADOM||148.5||1.83||Over 148.5|
|SPREAD||+8.5||1.83||Rosa RadomRADOM||Bet ►|
Rosa Radom have not enjoyed FIBA Champions League this season
Rosa Radom are currently on a five-game losing streak and their form of late has been terrible. They managed to win three of their opening five games, including the 83-77 win over Muratbey but since mid-November, it has been a fairly grim time for Rosa Radom. Recent defeats have been to EWE Baskets, Ventspils, POAK and Neptunas Klaipeda. Tyrone Brazelton has been one of the best players for the away side and he has managed an average of 15.3 points per game so far this season.
The bookies are backing the hosts to win but it could be a tight game. With that in mind, take Rosa Radom at +8.5 at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under game should go OVER 148.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets