Spread Pick: ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneHome with handicap -7.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 145.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
04-01-2017 20:30 BST - ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK - Champions League Betting Tips
Second plays fifth in Group C in the FIBA Champions League and this could be a cracking game to get 2017 underway. The hosts hold an 8-2 record and they’ve been in tremendous form of late, not only winning games but beating teams at the top end of the table. The Greeks come into this game with a 5-5 record and will be determined to move on up the table as soon as they can.
ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne have been playing well of late and overcame two big challenges in their final two games of 2016. Neptunas Klaipeda were downed 68-64 and before that, EWE Baskets were defeated by a score of 76-69. The French side are currently on a 7 game winning run, and they look confident of extending this run at the start of the New Year. When you take on board the fact that the French side lost two of their opening three fixtures of the season, things looked a bit tough but in hindsight, these games were lost to the teams who are rivalling them at the top of Group C. Walter Hodge has been in fine form over the course of the season offering an average of 14.1 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 04/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 62.5-56, Totals: 126)|
|andrew||04/01 20:30||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||PAOKPAOK||145.5||1.83||Over 145.5|
|SPREAD||-7.5||1.83||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||Bet ►|
PAOK need more wins in FIBA Champions League
The Greeks grabbed a win in their final game of 2017, defeating Varese by a score of 78-69 but in the game before that, they fell 77-78 to Muratbey. When these two teams clashed earlier on in the season, it was the French side that grabbed the win in Greece, triumphing by a score of 61-67 and this means that PAOK will have to up their game for this clash. There is no doubt that PAOK are probably better than their record suggests but this isn’t likely to be the game where they turn things around. Darryl Bryant has been a big player at certain times this campaign, offering an average of 10.7 points per game for the Greek side.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
It is difficult to look beyond the hosts for this game and you can take ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne at -7.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, go OVER 145.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets