Spread Pick: AEKAway with handicap +3.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 152.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
04-01-2017 20:30 BST - Dinamo Sassari v AEK - Champions League Betting Tips
This is a game that will perhaps be overlooked with many more exciting matches (on paper at least) taking place in the FIBA Champions League on Wednesday but this is a clash that matters to Group E. The hosts are currently sitting in 6th spot and they hold a 4-6 record heading into this game. The Greeks travel in third place and have a 6-4 record that they want to improve on before too long.
The Italians had a low scoring game against Proximus Spirou to round out 2016 and it was the Belgians who ended the year happier, winning by a score of 57-63. There was a win over Szolnoki Olaj in the game before that for Dinamo, winning by a score of 97-88. When these two teams clashed earlier on in the season, it was the Greeks that made full advantage of home court play and the game finished 78-58 in favour of AEK. One player that Dinamo rely on this season has been David Bell who has chipped in with 20 points and 5 rebounds per game this campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 04/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 80-81.5, Totals: 158)|
|andrew||04/01 20:30||Dinamo SassariSASSA||AEKAEK||152.5||1.83||Over 152.5|
AEK need to push on in FIBA Champions League
AEK lost out to Besiktas in the final game of 2016, falling 68-82 to the high-flying Turkish side but there were wins over Proximus Spirou and Szolnoki Olaj in the games before then. It has been an inconsistent campaign for AEK so far this season but they will take confidence from the 20 points margin of victory over AEK earlier in the campaign. There will also be confidence from the form of Michael Dixon who has chipped in with an average of 15.6 points per game this season. If Dixon hits form in this game, it could be a fantastic start to 2017 for the Greek side.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies don’t think that there is too much between these sides which may offer some opportunities with respect to basketball betting. Take AEK at +3.5 which is available at odds of 1.83 for this Wednesday night FIBA Champions League clash. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 152.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets