Spread Pick: PartizanHome with handicap -17 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 152.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
04-01-2017 20:00 BST - Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj - Champions League Betting Tips
The team sitting in fourth place in Group E of the FIBA Champions League welcome the team rooted to the foot of the table and you can bet the home fans are looking forward to a comfortable night to get 2017 off to a flying start. With a 6-4 record taking on a 1-9 record, the statistics would suggest that this is going to be a one-sided game in Belgrade but of course, things don’t always pan out that way in European basketball competition.
Partizan ended the year on a high, winning three games in a row with the final match of the year being a narrow one-point win over Stelmet Zielona Gora, with Partizan getting over the line at 81-80. Before that there were massive wins over Besiktas and MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg, the two leading teams in the group. When these teams clashed earlier on in the season, the match finished 55-70 in the favour of Partizan and this means the hosts will believe they can claim the double in this game. William Hatcher has been a key player for Partizan this campaign, offering an average of 13.3 points per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 04/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 60-67, Totals: 144)|
|andrew||04/01 20:00||PartizanPARTI||Szolnoki OlajSZOLN||152.0||1.83||Over 152.0|
Szolnoki Olaj have hated the FIBA Champions League this season
Szolnoki Olaj are on an eight-game losing streak, which is definitely something that the away side will be looking to shake off as quickly as possible. The thing is, 2017 looks like being just as tough as 2016 was and it is difficult to see where things are going to turn around for the Hungarian side. The only win of the season came in Round 2 with a 73-72 win over Dinamo Sassari, a team found in the lower half of the table. Nikola Pavlicevic has battled hard this campaign and he has managed to chip in with an average of 16 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts have a perfect chance to bag a big win to start their year off in great style so take Partizan at -17 at odds of 1.83. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 152.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets