Spread Pick: Le Mans SartheAway with handicap -4.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 139.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
04-01-2017 18:30 BST - CSM Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe - Champions League Betting Tips
Fifth plays first in Group B in the FIBA Champions League on Wednesday night and this is the sort of game all fans are hoping for to kick start the New Year with a bit of energy and excitement. The hosts have a 5-5 record at this stage of the campaign while Le Mans Sarthe are showing themselves to be the leaders with a 7-3 record but of course, that can all change very quickly so there is plenty to play for.
The 5-5 record isn’t brilliant but when you take on board that CSM CSU Oradea came through two qualifying round to reach the FIBA Champions League, the record is worthy of praise. The team won their last two games of 2016, overcoming Avtodor Saratov and Maccabi Rand Media, which ensured that their record looked a whole lot better before the year finished. In the earlier clash between these two sides, it was Le Mans Sarthe who grabbed the 72-61 win but Oradea will be hoping to change that this time around. Sean Barnette is the leading scorer for the hosts with an average of 10.8 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 04/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 60-74.5, Totals: 139)|
|andrew||04/01 18:30||CSM OradeaORADE||Le Mans SartheMSB||139.0||1.83||Over 139.0|
|SPREAD||-4.5||1.83||Le Mans SartheMSB||Bet ►|
Le Mans Sarthe are in good shape for FIBA Champions League
Le Mans have only lost three games in the FIBA Champions League this season but they lost their last game of 2016, falling 57-74 to Kataja Basket. They’ve actually lost two of their last three, falling to Umana in December too. Before that they won 4 games in a row and their previous loss to that run was also at the hands of Kataja, who have proven to be a bogey team for the French side this campaign. The earlier win over Oradea will provide Le Mans with confidence for this clash and if Ryan Pearson adds to his tally of 12.8 points per game, the French side should be in with a chance of getting a good result in this match.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
Look to take Le Mans Sarthe at -4.5 at odds of 1.83 in this game. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 139.0 available at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets