Spread Pick: Proximus Spirou CharleroiAway with handicap +16 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 152.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
04-01-2017 20:00 BST - MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou Charleroi - Champions League Betting Tips
Second top plays second-bottom and while the outcome of this game is heavily tipped in favour of the hosts, there will be no lack of effort or desire from either side. The Germans know that table-topping Besiktas played and won on Tuesday night so there is a level of pressure to stay in touch with them by the end of this game. Proximus Spirou know that a win can push them up the table and create some space between themselves and rival teams at the foot of the table.
Apart from a loss at the hands of Partizan at the start of December, things have been going rather well for the hosts in the FIBA Champions League. After two losses in the first two weeks of the season, MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg won 7 out of 8 games which is a great run of form and the team will be brimming with confidence going into 2017. When these two sides met in November, it was the Germans that won by a score of 78-96 and they’ll be confident of doing the exact same damage this time around. Jack Cooley has been in sparkling form so far this campaign, providing an average of 13.7 points per game and an average of 6.6 rebounds per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 04/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 88-82, Totals: 154)|
|andrew||04/01 20:00||MHP Riesen LudwigsburgMHP||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||152.0||1.83||Under 152.0|
|SPREAD||+16||1.83||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||Bet ►|
Proximus Spirou looking for more from FIBA Champions League
Proximus managed to end 2016 in a positive manner by grabbing a 63-57 win over Dinamo Sassari and this was much needed, coming on the back of two losses in a row. It has been a difficult campaign at times for the Belgian team but they will think they can move up the table and give themselves a strong chance of extending their FIBA Champions League season. One player that has had a big impact on the side this season has been Brandon Bowman who has chipped in with an average of 13.6 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies believe the Germans are going to smash their opponents so take Proximus Spirou at +16 at odds of 1.83. If you want to get involved with the Over/Under market, go UNDER 152.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets