Spread Pick: StrasbourgHome with handicap -2.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 144.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
03-01-2017 20:30 BST - Strasbourg v Iberostar Tenerife - Champions League Betting Tips
Second plays first in this exciting Group D clash in the FIBA Champions League. The French side holds a 7-3 record coming into this game while the Spanish side travel with an 8-2 record. There is clearly all to play for in this game and it is likely to be one of the most eagerly anticipated basketball games on Tuesday.
The French side are on a four game winning streak but their most recent defeat came at the hands of Cibona, one of the lowest ranked teams in Group D, so this is a team that has its ups and downs. Recent wins against KK Mornar, Juventus Utena, Sidigas Avellino and Telenet Oostende allowed Strasbourg to end the season on a high and when these two sides clashed earlier in the season, it was the French side that prevailed. A 70-66 win was the difference between these two teams and a home win will clinch the head to head record, which could be vital given how close these two teams are. Erving Walker has provided an average of 13.3 points per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 03/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 69.5-75, Totals: 147)|
|andrew||03/01 20:30||StrasbourgSTRAS||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||144.0||1.83||Under 144.0|
Tenerife are playing well in FIBA Champions League
The Tenerife side are on a five-game winning streak, their most recent loss coming against Telenet Oostende back in mid-November. Since then there have been wins over Sidigas Avellino, Mega Leks, Cibona, KK Mornar and Juventus Utena, so the Spanish side can travel with some confidence. They will also want to avenge their defeat at the hands of Strasbourg earlier in the season. There were only four points in that game so the head to head is very much up for grabs, so expect the away side trying to take control of this game and make a difference before the end of the match. Carl English has provided an average of 12.7 points per game this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
This is shaping up to be a close affair but take SIG Strasbourg at -2.5 at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go UNDER 144.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets