Spread Pick: CibonaAway with handicap +9.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 154.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
03-01-2017 20:30 BST - KK Mornar Bar v Cibona - Champions League Betting Tips
The bottom two teams in Group D of the FIBA Champions League clash on Tuesday night and it is the hosts who are at the foot of the group. KK Mornar have a 2-8 record so far this season while Cibona have the slightly more impressive 3-7 record, so there is plenty at stake here for these two teams. Whoever loses is likely to be at the foot of the table by the end of the week, which would be a very unwelcome start to 2017.
The hosts are on a 7 game losing streak, not having won since they defeated Mega Leks in Round 3 of the season. The KK Mornar season started with a triumph in the qualification round which secured their passage to the FIBA Champions League and then two wins in their opening three games. It has been difficult since then and they have lost every match since they fell 90-72 against Cibona in Round 4. There won’t be a lot of optimism in the home ranks for this game but a win will give them something to play for in the next few weeks. Antabia Waller needs to deliver and he has provided an average of 13.8 points per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 03/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 81-101.5, Totals: 173)|
|andrew||03/01 20:30||KK Mornar BarMORNA||CibonaCIBON||154.5||1.83||Under 154.5|
Cibona have toiled in FIBA Champions League
Cibona lost their last game of 2016 but they managed a win the week before that, defeating Mega Leks by a score of 87-77. The other Cibona wins this season have come against SIG Strasbourg and the previous clash with KK Mornar which Cibona won 90-72 on their home soil. It has been a difficult season for Cibona but a win here creates a gap between themselves and their rivals, so you can bet that the away team will be fully fired up for this clash. Ante Zizic has been a key player for Cibona so far this season, offering an average of 16 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies are tipping KK Mornar to romp home in this game but it is likely to be a closer affair. Take Cibona at +9.5 at odds of 1.83. When it comes to the Over/Under market, go UNDER 154.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets