Spread Pick: Kataja BasketHome with handicap -11.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 155.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
03-01-2017 18:00 BST - Kataja Basket v Khimik - Champions League Betting Tips
Fourth plays bottom in Group B of the FIBA Champions League and you can see why the hosts will be feeling confident heading into this game. Kataja hold a 6-4 record and have the three teams above them in their sights, so they’ll be desperate to put this game to bed as soon as they can. Khimik have endured a rough campaign and their 1-9 record is indicative of how much of a slog it has been this season.
Given that Kataja booked their spot in the FIBA Champions League through the qualification process, they can be very pleased and proud of their efforts so far this season. When the two teams clashed earlier on in the season, Kataja grabbed an 82-88 away win, and they will feel that they can do the double when playing at home in this game. Kataja are on a four-game winning streak as they have really settled into the FIBA Champions League and they’ll think that a fifth win in a row is easily within their grasp. Rion Brown has been a key player for the hosts so far this season, offering an average of 16.3 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 03/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 49.5-76, Totals: 137)|
|andrew||03/01 18:00||Kataja BasketKATAJ||KhimikKHIMI||155.0||1.83||Under 155.0|
|SPREAD||-11.5||1.83||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Bet ►|
Khimik have suffered in FIBA Champions League
Khimik have only won one game of their season so far and that came back in Round 3. The 65-64 win over Umana was well received but in Round 4, Khimik lost to Kataja and they have been losing ever since. At this stage of the season, Khimik are on a 7 game losing streak and there are already many fans just looking for the season to be over. Jaime Smith has delivered this season, offering an average of 17.4 points per game for Khimik but on the whole, it has been a disappointing season that hasn’t had too many positive memories.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the hosts will run away with this game and you can back Kataja Basket at -11.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.83. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 155.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets