Spread Pick: AS MonacoAway with handicap -5.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 147.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
03-01-2017 18:30 BST - Ironi Nahariya v AS Monaco - Champions League Betting Tips
The team currently sitting in sixth place in Group A of the FIBA Champions League welcome the team at the top of the table. Ironi have a 3-7 record and they know that their first game of 2017 looks to be a tough challenge given that AS Monaco currently hold a 9-1 record. The French side will be determined to keep their impressive run of form going which means the home fans could be in for a testing evening on Tuesday night.
The hosts lost to Monaco earlier in the season, falling to a 71-64 loss, but it has been a decent season for Ironi. Coming through the qualification stage ensured that it has been a long haul but there has been a lot to enjoy for the home side coming into the first game of the New Year. However, Ironi are on a losing streak of 3 games and they know that it is likely this will continue by the end of the week. Aris, CEZ Nymburk and Banvit are the teams who have triumphed against Ironi in recent weeks. Yancy Gates has been in sparkling form, offering an average of 14.5 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 03/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 67-67.5, Totals: 140)|
|andrew||03/01 18:30||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||AS MonacoMONAC||147.5||1.83||Over 147.5|
|SPREAD||-5.5||1.83||AS MonacoMONAC||Bet ►|
AS Monaco have bene brilliant in FIBA Champions League
AS Monaco are on a winning streak of 5 games and their only defeat this season came at the hands of Banvit, in a 65-79 defeat. That came the week after Monaco defeated Ironi, so the return game against Banvit may be in the back of the French side’s mind. Even with this game looming, Monaco should have enough about them to take care of Ironi in this match, allowing them to remain at the top of the table. Dee Bost has been a big player at times this season, offering an average of 12.9 points per game for AS Monaco.
The away team is tipped to win this game and they should be able to do it with a bit to spare so take AS Monaco at -5.5 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go OVER 147.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets