Spread Pick: Fraport SkylinersAway with handicap +11.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 145.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
03-01-2017 18:30 BST - CEZ Nymburk v Fraport Skyliners - Champions League Betting Tips
This Group A FIBA Champions League game sees fourth play fifth but there is a bit of space between these two sides. The hosts come into this game with a 7-3 record and will be very keen to put pressure on the teams above them in the table. The away side come into this game with a 4-6 record and their initial focus will fall on staying ahead of the teams at the foot of the table. Both teams have plenty to play for in this game so we could be in for an interesting evening on Tuesday.
When these two sides clashed earlier in the season, it was the Fraport Skyliners who grabbed the win so CEZ Nymburk will be keen to take revenge in this game. Things have been going quite well for Nymburk over the season in general, including winning 4 games in a row, but that earlier loss is definitely a black mark on their season. Recent wins over Banvit, Ironi Nahariya, Bakken Bears and the Helios Suns ensure that Nymburk are looking good but there is no room for complacency just yet. Bryon Allen has been in fine form so far this season, offering an average of 15.1 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 03/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 87-83.5, Totals: 159)|
|andrew||03/01 18:30||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||145.5||1.83||Over 145.5|
|SPREAD||+11.5||1.83||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Bet ►|
Fraport Skyliners need a lift in FIBA Champions League
Given that the Skyliners know they can beat Nymburk, they won’t be overawed by this occasion, but they will be in for a tough game in this match. Fraport ended 2016 with a win over the Helios Suns but before that they had lost three games in a row, falling to AS Monaco, Ironi Nahariya and Aris. It has been an up and down season for the Germans but it isn’t too late to turn it around and a win in this game will give them a great start to the New Year. Kwame Vaughn has provided an average of 14.2 points per game so far this season.
The hosts are big favourites for this game so take Fraport Skyliners at +11.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, go OVER 145.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets