Spread Pick: Banvit BandirmaHome with handicap -6.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 153.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
03-01-2017 18:00 BST - Banvit Bandirma v ARIS - Champions League Betting Tips
Second play third in Group A of the FIBA Champions League as the basketball action gets underway for 2017. The hosts comes into this game with an 8-2 record while the away side are just behind with a 7-3 record. This looks like being a game that has plenty to play for and all of the teams in the top half of the table will be keeping an eye on the outcome of this game.
When these two sides clashed earlier in the season, it was Aris that grabbed the upper hand with an 84-74 win. Banvit will be hoping that home advantage can help swing this game in their favour and if the hosts takes control of this game, they will be looking to settle the head to head score in their balance too. A 75-86 loss to CEZ Nymburk in their most recent outing left Banvit feeling sore heading into the festive period but with 2017 upon us, there is a chance to bounce back and push Monaco at the top of Group A. Jordan Theodore has been in excellent form this season, offering an average of 14.8 points per game for Banvit while Gasper Vidmar has offered up an average of 5.7 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 03/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 88.5-94, Totals: 189)|
|andrew||03/01 18:00||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||ARISARIS||153.5||1.83||Over 153.5|
|SPREAD||-6.5||1.83||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||Bet ►|
Aris looking for more in FIBA Champions League
The fact that Aris defeated Banvit earlier in the campaign will provide the away side with some confidence heading into this game but they’ll be desperate to do the double to move up the table. The away side have won three games in a row, defeating the Suns, the Bears and Ironi Nahariya while their most recent defeat was a narrow loss at the hands of AS Monaco, which is an acceptable result. Will Cummings has been one of the key players for Aris season, averaging 14.6 points per game, and if he can deliver another good showing in this match, there is a good chance that the away side will have plenty to smile about come the end of the evening.
The hosts are favourites and you can take Banvit at -6.5 at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go OVER 153.5 available at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets