Spread Pick: Bakken BearsHome with handicap -4.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 149.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
03-01-2017 20:00 BST - Bakken Bears v Helios Suns Domzale - Champions League Betting Tips
This is a clash between the two sides at the foot of Group A in the FIBA Champions League. Both of these sides hold a 1-9 record and it is the hosts who are currently holding everyone else up. This means that while both teams may well be short of confidence, they will recognise this as a fantastic chance to win a basketball game and give themselves the very best start to the New Year.
When these two sides clashed earlier in the season, it provided the Suns with their only win of the campaign so far. This came in a 78-59 win and this means the Bears will be massively up for this game. The Bears know that a home win takes them off of the foot of the table and if they can turn around the 19 point margin, they can take a head to head advantage on top of the game advantage, which is worth playing for. The Bears have lost five games in a row but this match definitely provides an opportunity to get back to winning ways and to put a close rival under pressure. DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell has been in brilliant form this season, offering an average of 17.8 points per game and an average of 5.5 rebounds.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 03/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 63.5-74, Totals: 142)|
|andrew||03/01 20:00||Bakken BearsBEARS||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||149.5||1.83||Under 149.5|
|SPREAD||-4.5||1.83||Bakken BearsBEARS||Bet ►|
The Suns are losing in the FIBA Champions League
The Suns are on a losing streak of 6 games, dating back to the victory over the Bakken Bears which they won by a 78-59 margin. There will be optimism of doing the double in this match-up but it has been a difficult season for the Helios Suns. They know that this game could decide whether they finish at the foot of the table or not, so this is a highly pressurised game. Tomaš Kyzlink has been the key man for the Suns so far this season, offering an average of 13.4 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
There isn’t a lot between these teams but the Bears will be desperate to give their fans a fantastic start to the New Year. Take Bakken Bears at -4.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, go UNDER 149.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v AEK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Sidigas Avellino
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Ventspils
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v PAOK
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Proximus Spirou
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Szolnoki Olaj
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Le Mans Sarthe
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Rosa Radom
- 4 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v EWE Baskets