Spread Pick: MHP Riesen LudwigsburgHome with handicap -8.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 157.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
17-01-2017 20:00 BST - MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg v Dinamo Sassari - Champions League Betting Tips
Sitting with an 8-4 record, the hosts have an eye on top spot in the group but are more focused on the jostle for second place and the possible placement into phase 2 of the Round of 16. That is the real incentive that will drive the Germans on in this game and they’ll view a home tie against a side in mid-table as the perfect opportunity to make life a bit easier for themselves in the next stage of the tournament.
The Italians arrive in Germany holding a 5-7 record and at the moment, this only gives them a possible place in the Round of 16. It is not out of the question that Sassari could move up a place in the table and confirm that spot but at the moment, they just need to win games. They also want to ensure that their place doesn’t weaken as that would definitely move them into the FIBA Europe Cup as the European basketball season progresses. This is likely to be a nervy occasion for the away side.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 17/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 66.5-78, Totals: 153)|
|andrew||17/01 20:00||MHP Riesen LudwigsburgMHP||Dinamo SassariSASSA||157.0||1.83||Over 157.0|
|SPREAD||-8.5||1.83||MHP Riesen LudwigsburgMHP||Bet ►|
Dinamo Sassari need a win in FIBA Champions League
When these two teams met in Italy earlier on in the season, it was a game that went right to the death. Eventually, it was the Germans that grabbed a 79-80 win but the tight nature of the game means that we could be in for a cracking game this midweek. MHP RIESEN will no doubt say that home advantage will strengthen their hand for this clash but these two teams can go toe to toe to sort it out.
Jack Cooley has been excellent for MHP RIESEN this season, offering an average of 14.1 points per game and an average of 7 rebounds. David Bell has provided an average of 14.8 points per game for Dinamo Sassari while Tau Lydeka has provided an average of 4.5 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies are backing the hosts to come through and you can take MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg at -8.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, go OVER 157.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia