Spread Pick: Pinar KarsiyakaHome with handicap -16.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 143.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
18-01-2017 18:00 BST - Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik - Champions League Betting Tips
As things stand, Pinar are advancing to the first stage of the Round of 16 in the FIBA Champions League but there is still a lot of basketball to be played before everything is concluded. The Turkish side holds a 7-5 record in third place of the table. Pinar will have ambitions to move up, maybe even squeeze into the second phase of Round 16 but things could go against them so badly that they could tumble down to the FIBA Europe Cup if there is a calamitous run of results. That is unlikely though and there is every incentive for Pinar to consolidate their place in the next stage of the tournament this midweek.
The Ukrainian side may be rock bottom of Group B in the FIBA Champions League but they haven’t given up hope of prolonging their appearance in European basketball this season. Their 3-9 record is poor but with three teams above them in the table holding a 5-7 record, Khimik need to hold some hope a little bit longer. A win in this game is unlikely but if the away team pulls off a shock, we could be in for a very exciting last week. Of course, a loss means that it is all over for Khimik.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 18/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 60.5-70, Totals: 147)|
|andrew||18/01 18:00||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||KhimikKHIMI||143.0||1.83||Over 143.0|
|SPREAD||-16.5||1.83||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Bet ►|
Khimik desperately need a win in the FIBA Champions League
When these teams clashed in Ukraine earlier in the season, it was a 60-78 win for Pinar. This will give them every confidence that they can achieve a similar, if not better, result at home, which should make all the difference when it comes to the final make-up of Group B in the FIBA Champions League.
J’Covan Marquis Brown has been the key man for Pinar so far this season, offering an average of 15.4 points per game while for Khimik, it has been Jaime Smith who has been pulling the strings, with an average of 17.2 points per game.
The hosts should have enough to take this game with ease so take Pinar Karsiyaka at -16.5 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go OVER 143.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia