Spread Pick: Kataja BasketAway with handicap +3 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 150.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
18-01-2017 18:30 BST - CSM Oradea v Kataja Basket - Champions League Betting Tips
This looks like being one of the biggest games in the FIBA Champions League this week. The hosts are currently in fifth position with a 5-7 record and at the moment, they only hold possible placement into the Round of 16 in the tournament. This means that the Romanian side may be heading to the FIBA Europe Cup if they are unable to improve their standing or bolster their record before the end of the campaign.
For Kataja, they are looking at the first phase of the Round of 16 at the moment and this is down to their 6-6 record. There is not a lot between these sides at the moment so Kataja know that they need to win to provide them with the breathing space they want at this point of the campaign. There is a chance that Kataja can move up the table but this isn’t going to provide them with too much benefit when it comes to advancing in the tournament, but there is still enough of an incentive for Kataja in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 18/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 101-94, Totals: 192)|
|andrew||18/01 18:30||CSM OradeaORADE||Kataja BasketKATAJ||150.5||1.83||Over 150.5|
|SPREAD||+3||1.83||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Bet ►|
Kataja want to strengthen in FIBA Champions League
One thing that will give Oradea hope coming into this game is the fact that they won the previous clash between these sides. The clash finished 74-80 in favour of the Romanian team, and this will give them confidence heading into the home tie. We could be set for a thrilling clash this midweek with both teams feeling that a win is within reach.
Sean Denison has been a vital player for Oradea this season, offering an average of 10.8 points per game and an average of 6.9 rebounds per game. For Kataja, the key player has been Rion Brown, who has provided an average of 16.5 points per game. Daniel Mullings has also been in good form, offering an average of 7.7 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
Take Kataja Basket at +3 at odds of 1.83 for this game on Wednesday night. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 150.5 at odds of 1.83 for this FIBA Champions League Group B clash. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia