Spread Pick: EWE Baskets OldenburgAway with handicap +3 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 152.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
18-01-2017 18:00 BST - PAOK v EWE Baskets Oldenburg - Champions League Betting Tips
At this point in time, the Greek side are heading into the first phase of the Round of 16 in the FIBA Champions League, but they still have some work to do. PAOK will be looking below them in the table but they will also be looking at other groups to see how they rank amongst the fifth placed teams. At the moment, all is calm for the Greek side but if they lose this game, and other games go against them, it could be an all-or-nothing final group game next week. At this point, the Greeks hold a 6-6 record.
EWE Baskets are currently in third place in Group C of the FIBA Champions League and they hold an 8-4 record. With a shared record with Neptunas, EWE Baskets know that they have every chance of finishing second and sneaking into the second phase of the Round of 16, so there is every incentive for the German team at the moment. A defeat could leave the Germans vulnerable to being caught from below but heading on to the court, EWE Baskets will only be thinking about moving upwards.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 18/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 79-85, Totals: 161)|
|andrew||18/01 18:00||PAOKPAOK||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||152.5||1.83||Under 152.5|
|SPREAD||+3||1.83||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Bet ►|
EWE Baskets need more wins in FIBA Champions League
When these two teams met earlier in the season, it was the Germans that took victory by a 67-62 score line. This was a close game and the Greeks will definitely think they can turn it around with home advantage. With so much on the line at this stage of the season, we should be looking at a massive game that has a big impact on these two teams, and the teams around them.
Thaddus McFadden has been on fire and has provided an average of 24 points per game so far this season for PAOK. There has also been support from Keith Clanton, offering an average of 11.4 rebounds per game. Brian Qvale has so often been the key player for EWE Baskets, offering an average of 13.7 points per game and an average of 6.8 rebounds per match.
This game could go either way but take EWE Baskets at +3, at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go UNDER 152.5 which you can find at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia