Spread Pick: Stelmet Zielona GoraHome with handicap -8 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 152.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
18-01-2017 18:30 BST - Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou Charleroi - Champions League Betting Tips
This is a game between the sides in 6th and 7th place in the FIBA Champions League and both of these teams have a 4-8 record in Group C. Neither side can finish bottom of the group and it isn’t likely, but not quite impossible, that the teams can move up to 5th, so it looks like being a battle to see who finishes higher. Of course, the team that finishes higher has a guaranteed spot in the FIBA Europe Cup to look forward to while the lesser ranked team will have to wait and see if they are ranked high enough to gain entry into the tournament. This should ensure that there is plenty at stake in this game.
When these teams met earlier in the season in Belgium, it was the home team that won by a margin of 86-69. This has given Proximus the edge so far and they know that the head to head could be crucial. Proximus look to have the slightly easier task of the two in the final group games, so there is plenty to play for but Stelmet know that they need to grab a decent win in this game if they are going to come out on top in the battle between these sides.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 18/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 75-86, Totals: 169)|
|andrew||18/01 18:30||Stelmet Zielona GoraZGA||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||152.0||1.83||Over 152.0|
|SPREAD||-8||1.83||Stelmet Zielona GoraZGA||Bet ►|
Proximus Spirou are desperate for a FIBA Champions League win
V Dragicevic has been vital this season for Stelmet, offering an average of 12.1 points per game while also providing an average of 7.3 rebounds per game. For the Belgian side, B Bowman has offered an average of 12.9 points per game, and this has made a difference to the team.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
This is going to be a tight game and depending on which team starts the better, it could genuinely go either way. Take Stelmet Zielona Gora at -8, which is provided at odds of 1.83 for this vital Group E FIBA Champions League clash. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 152.0 which is on offer at odds of 1.83 for this important Wednesday night clash. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia