Spread Pick: Le Mans SartheAway with handicap -2.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 142.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
18-01-2017 18:30 BST - Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts may be second bottom of Group B in the FIBA Champions League but they still have an exciting run of fixtures to look out for. At the moment, the team could be heading home, they could be dropping down into the FIBA Europe Cup or they could even be heading into Round 16 of the FIBA Champions League. The Israeli side faces a very difficult task on Wednesday night and their 5-7 record will be under threat when they welcome the group leaders.
Le Mans Sarthe are currently in first place but they haven’t yet clinched this spot or the automatic passage to the second phase of the Round of 16. The French side should be able to win this game and improve their 9-3 record but funny results can occur at the end of a group stage when there is so much at stake. It won’t be a simple game in Israel but if Le Mans are keen to take the billing they feel they no doubt deserve over the course of the campaign, this is a game where they need to turn up and take control of.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 18/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 73-62.5, Totals: 138)|
|andrew||18/01 18:30||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||Le Mans SartheMSB||142.5||1.83||Over 142.5|
|SPREAD||-2.5||1.83||Le Mans SartheMSB||Bet ►|
Le Mans have played well in FIBA Champions League
When these teams clashed in France earlier in the season, it was Le Mans Sarthe who grabbed the 80-72 victory. This will give them hope of doing the double before the end of the season but the Israeli side may find that home advantage provides them with an added spring in their step. This one could go to the wire.
Javon McCrea has been on fire for the hosts so far this season, offering an average of 14.3 points per game and an average of 8 rebounds per match. Ryan Pearson has offered an average of 12.5 points per game while Wilfried Yeguete has offered an average of 8.1 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
Take Le Mans Sarthe at -2.5 at odds of 1.83 for this clash. You can also look at the Over/Under market for this game and opt to go OVER 142.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia