Spread Pick: CibonaAway with handicap +14.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 154.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
18-01-2017 20:30 BST - Strasbourg v Cibona - Champions League Betting Tips
At this stage of the season, Strasbourg cannot move down the table, they can either stay where they are or move up, which isn’t a bad position to be in. With a 7-5 record, the team sitting in fourth spot in the group is heading to the Round of 16 in the FIBA Champions League. However, the head to head will likely count against them from taking second spot although if there is a three way split for second, it could still fall the way of the French side. For the main though, the French side just have to keep winning and see how it pans out.
Cibona are currently sitting in 6th spot and hold a 5-7 record. A win would see them move up and be in the running for a spot in the Round of 16 although at the moment, the main focus for the Croatian team is to ensure that they are in the FIBA Europe Cup and then hope for the best. Cibona should find that the challenge from below them will come to nothing, so there is nothing to lose in this game which could push the away side further up the finished table.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 18/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 71-70.5, Totals: 127)|
|andrew||18/01 20:30||StrasbourgSTRAS||CibonaCIBON||154.5||1.83||Under 154.5|
Cibona want to stay in FIBA Champions League
Something that goes in Cibona’s favour is the fact that they won the earlier game between these sides by a margin of 93-88. This is a good win and while it will be a tougher challenge away from home, the fact that Cibona have what it takes to defeat their opponent will provide them with an element of confidence for this clash.
Erving Walker has been a big player for Strasbourg this season, providing an average of 13.4 points per game while Matt Howard has chipped in with an average of 5.8 rebounds per game. For Cibona, Ante Zizic has been in great form, offering an average of 16 points per game while Željko Sakic has notched an average of 6.1 rebounds per match.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think Strasbourg will win this game in a convincing manner but you can take Cibona at +14.5 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go UNDER 154.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia