Spread Pick: Umana Reyer VeneziaAway with handicap +2.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 164.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
18-01-2017 16:30 BST - Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts are in sixth place but such is the tight nature of this group, they could still end up bottom or pushing through for a guaranteed place in phase 1 of the Round of 16. The 5-7 record is far from ideal for the Russian side but their potential progress is still in their hands, which means that they will be keen to take control of this game as best as they can.
Umana head to Russia in second place in Group B of the FIBA Champions League and they can still take top spot, which is all that they will be focused on. There is a threat from below for the Italians to consider but this has to be a game that they think they can win. The 8-4 record means that they will finish fourth at the lowest, which guarantees passage to the next stage but Umana will have aims on loftier ambitions.
When these sides met earlier in the season in Italy, it was a high scoring game. There were 197 points in the match as Reyer triumphed by a score of 106-91, and there will be plenty of people hoping for a similar score in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 18/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 102-69.5, Totals: 169)|
|andrew||18/01 16:30||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||Umana Reyer VeneziaREYER||164.5||1.83||Over 164.5|
|SPREAD||+2.5||1.83||Umana Reyer VeneziaREYER||Bet ►|
Umana are keen for a win in FIBA Champions League
Nicolas Minnerath has been a hugely important player for Avtodor Saratov this season with an average of 19.8 points per game while has he also chipped in with an average of 7.1 rebounds per game. Minnerath has been at the heart of the good things carried out by Avtodor in the course of the season. For Umana, Hrvoje Petric has been crucial. Petric has provided an average of 11.2 points per game so far this season while Melvin Ejim has offered an average of 5.8 rebounds per game.
For this game, it makes sense to back Umana Reyer Venezia at +2.5, which is available at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will surely be tempted by the score of the last game between these sides, which means going OVER 164.5 at odds of 1.83 is a smart bet. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik