Spread Pick: PartizanHome with handicap -5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 148.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
18-01-2017 20:00 BST - Partizan v AEK - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts come into this game in third place, knowing that they cannot rise to first place or fall to fifth before the regular season ends. However, the Belgrade side knows that they can finish second, third or fourth for the campaign, so there is still plenty to play for in the remaining two games of the season. With an 8-4 record, the hosts know that a win takes them into second place and it would therefore be theirs to lose in the final game of the regular season, which has to be the focus for Partizan in this clash.
However, AEK are currently in fourth spot in the table with a 7-5 record. If the Greek side wins, we have a three-way split with 8-5 records going into the final game of the season, which means that we would be in for a barnstorming finale to the campaign. In this regard,MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg will be looking for a Greek win to ensure that they aren’t overtaken but that could then haul them into a world of pain with a much bigger threat at stake. The neutrals will certainly be backing AEK in this game because it would provide a thrilling finale to the Group E campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 18/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 60-69, Totals: 134)|
|andrew||18/01 20:00||PartizanPARTI||AEKAEK||148.5||1.83||Over 148.5|
AEK know a win is essential in FIBA Champions League clash
When these teams met in Greece, it was AEK that won by 91-81. This was a high scoring game and both teams will take motivation for this match from that clash. With so much at stake, we could be in for a fantastic occasion on Wednesday night in Group E in the FIBA Champions League.
William Hatcher has been in fantastic form for Partizan this season, offering an average of 12.4 points per game. For AEK, Michael Dixon has been the key player, offering an average of 15.2 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
This game could go either way but take Partizan at -5, at odds of 1.83. In light of the high scoring nature of the previous clash between these sides, for the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 148.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia