Spread Pick: Mega LeksAway with handicap +7.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 151.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
17-01-2017 20:30 BST - Telenet Oostende v Mega Leks - Champions League Betting Tips
Both of these teams have a 4-8 record, sitting in 6th and 7th spot in Group D in the FIBA Champions League respectively, but the winner of this clash will fancy their chances of pushing for a potential spot in the Round of 16. The winner will surely book their spot in the FIBA Europe Cup while the loser will have to wait and see if their record is enough to see them drop into the lower tournament when the regular season stops. This is shaping up to be a huge clash on Tuesday night.
When these two sides clashed earlier in the season, it was Mega Leks who grabbed the win. That game finished 76-70 to the Polish side, so this will give them a slight edge heading into this game. The Belgians will fancy that home advantage has a lot to do with it, and they’ll believe they can grab a win in this game but we should be looking forward to a game that has a lot to offer this midweek.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 17/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 82-81.5, Totals: 156)|
|andrew||17/01 20:30||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||Mega LeksMEGA||151.5||1.83||Under 151.5|
|SPREAD||+7.5||1.83||Mega LeksMEGA||Bet ►|
Mega Leks are desperate for a win in the FIBA Champions League
Both teams have players that have performed well this season, even though both sides are languishing at the wrong end of the table. Rasko Katic has provided an average of 12.7 points per game while Pierre-Antoine Gillet has offered Telenet Oostende an average of 4.7 rebounds per game. For Mega Leks, there has been a number of good showings from Aleksandar Marelja, who has provided an average of 13 points per game. Alpha Kaba has also taken the chance to shine and he has provided an average of 8.5 rebounds per game over the course of this season. If these players hit top form in this game, we could be in for an exciting evening of basketball.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the hosts will take control of this game but why not take Mega Leks at +7.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, go UNDER 151.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia