Spread Pick: Juventus UtenaHome with handicap -13.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 160.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
17-01-2017 18:00 BST - Juventus Utena v KK Mornar Bar - Champions League Betting Tips
Juventus are in fourth place in Group D of the FIBA Champions League, but they will see no reason why they cannot improve this placing before the end of the regular season. A 7-5 record is also the level of the team in third spot and with the side in second place of the group sitting with an 8-4 record, the final two group games of the season have plenty on offer for the Lithuanians.
KK Mornar are currently at the foot of the table but they are not out yet. The chances of them remaining in the FIBA Champions League are remote but with the FIBA Europe Cup on offer for teams dropping down as opposed to out of the tournament, there is still an incentive for the Montenegro side to do what they can. The away side come into this game with a 3-9 record and while it is unlikely that they will improve on that in this game, they cannot give up hope just yet.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 17/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 68.5-74, Totals: 156)|
|andrew||17/01 18:00||Juventus UtenaUTENA||KK Mornar BarMORNA||160.0||1.83||Under 160.0|
|SPREAD||-13.5||1.83||Juventus UtenaUTENA||Bet ►|
KK Mornar have struggled in FIBA Champions League
It was a cracking game when these two sides met earlier in the season, which means that there will be plenty to play for in this game. It was Juventus Utena that took the spoils in a game that ended 73-75. With home advantage this time around, things should be a bit more comfortable for the Lithuanian side but they know that it was a hard challenge putting Mornar away for good the last time around.
One player that has been in fine form for Juventus this season has been Vytautas Sulskis, who has provided an average of 12.9 points per game. There has also been support from Valdas Vasylius, who has offered an average of 5.7 rebounds per game. For KK Mornar, there has been an average of 12.9 points from Antabia Waller while Octavius Ellis has chipped in with an average of 8.1 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts should be in charge of this game and you can take Juventus Utena at -13.5 at odds of 1.83. With the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 160.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia