Spread Pick: Iberostar TenerifeHome with handicap -8.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 145.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
17-01-2017 20:30 BST - Iberostar Tenerife v Sidigas Avellino - Champions League Betting Tips
First plays second in Group D in the FIBA Champions League and this is shaping up to be a cracker. The lowest that Tenerife can fall is into second place, which means that they are virtually assured of entry to the second phase of the Round of 16 in the FIBA Champions League. It is in their own hands though and an away win in Italy would guarantee them top spot in the group, so there is plenty of incentive for the home side to build on that 10-2 record and give themselves a free and easy week next week.
Sidigas Avellino holds an 8-4 record and while they still have ambitions of taking top spot in the group, they also have to look behind them. The Italians may be able to clinch a place in phase 2 of the Round of 16 but if they are overhauled by a team below them, they are going directly into phase 1. This is going to be a very tough game but there is a big incentive for Avellino to grab a win in this away tie.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 17/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 57.5-78, Totals: 144)|
|andrew||17/01 20:30||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||Sidigas AvellinoAVELL||145.5||1.83||Under 145.5|
|SPREAD||-8.5||1.83||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||Bet ►|
Avellino want to go far in FIBA Champions League
The tightness of this game is best shown by the result when these two teams clashed earlier in the season. That game finished in a 75-76 win for the away side, and it went down to the wire. There is an expectation that this game could go the same, especially with there being so much at stake. Tenerife may believe that home advantage in this game will give them an additional spur but it could go to the dying seconds once again. Joe Ragland has been a big player for Avellino this campaign, offering an average of 15.2 points per game. Charles English has been a star player for Tenerife, offering an average of 15.2 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies are backing the hosts to clinch top spot in this game and you can back Iberostar Tenerife at -8.5 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 145.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia