Spread Pick: ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneHome with handicap -16 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 142.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
17-01-2017 20:30 BST - ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Rosa Radom - Champions League Betting Tips
ASVEL are top of Group C in the FIBA Champions League but they know that they are not assured of the spot they want with respect to phase of the Round of 16. A win in this game would probably be enough to start the celebrations this midweek with the third and fourth teams playing each other. Regardless of that game, ASVEL have their aspirations in their own hands, which is exactly where you want to hold them.
Rosa Radom are sat in seventh place in the table with a 3-9 record, which is the same record as Varese who sit at the foot of the table. Rosa Radom hold the head to head advantage between the sides but that counts for nothing if the Italians grab a win and the Polish team doesn’t. This places Rosa under a degree of pressure and while this is going to be a hugely difficult task for them, they’ll be keen to take something if they can.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 17/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 71-67, Totals: 154)|
|andrew||17/01 20:30||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||Rosa RadomRADOM||142.5||1.83||Over 142.5|
|SPREAD||-16||1.83||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||Bet ►|
Rosa Radom are clinging on in FIBA Champions League
When these sides met in Poland earlier on in the campaign, it was the French side that prevailed by 63-83. The twenty point margin of victory was a true indicator of the gulf in class between the sides in that game, and over the course of the season. That result will give ASVEL every confidence heading into this game and anything other than a home win would be a shock in this Tuesday night clash.
Walter Hodge has been a hugely influential player for ASVEL this season, offering an average of 13.7 points per game so far this campaign. He has been backed by Darryl Watkins, who has provided an average of 6.2 rebounds per game so far this season. For Rosa Radom, Tyrone Brazelton has been in fine form, offering an average of 15.3 points per game, while Darnell Jackson has chipped in with an average of 7.2 rebounds per match.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
You can take ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne at -16 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 142.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia