Spread Pick: Ironi NahariyaHome with handicap -17 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 160.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
17-01-2017 18:30 BST - Ironi Nahariya v Bakken Bears - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts are currently outside the spots that allow progress in the FIBA Champions League but a home game against the poorest ranked team in the table offers a chance to grab a win and move up. Ironi will be desperate to improve on their 4-8 record that sees them lying in fourth spot. The team in fifth hold a 5-7 record, so that has to be the aim in the two remaining group games for the Israeli side.
While the Bakken Bears have a terrible record for the season, they are still not technically eliminated. That could be confirmed at the end of this game, and even if the Bears were to grab wins in their two remaining games, it still seems unlikely they’ll drop into the FIBA Europe Cup but until it is mathematically impossible, the Bears need to keep trying, even if all looks hopeless for the Danish side.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 17/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 84-62, Totals: 163)|
|andrew||17/01 18:30||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||Bakken BearsBEARS||160.5||1.83||Under 160.5|
|SPREAD||-17||1.83||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||Bet ►|
The Bears have struggled in FIBA Champions League
The Bears have only won once this season but it wasn’t against Ironi. The game in Denmark finished 71-90 to the Israeli side and now that they are the home team on Tuesday night, they will think that they can repeat this performance. Any sort of win would up the ante and let the Fraport Skyliners know that the last FIBA Champions League spot isn’t guaranteed for the German side.
For the hosts, Yancy Gates has been a key player, offering an average of 14.9 points per game while Derwin Kitchen has provided an average of 7.4 rebounds per game. For the Bakken Bears, DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell has been the number one man. Akoon-Purcell has provided an average of 18.1 points per game and an average of 6.5 rebounds per match.
The bookies think this is a game that the home team will coast to victory in and give what is at stake for them, you can see why. This means you should take Ironi Nahariya at -17 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go UNDER 160.5 which you can find at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia