Spread Pick: AS MonacoAway with handicap +2 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 154.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
17-01-2017 18:30 BST - CEZ Nymburk v AS Monaco - Champions League Betting Tips
This looks to be one of the more intriguing FIBA Champions League group games this midweek. The Group A clash, taking place on Tuesday night, sees the team in third, with an 8-4 record welcoming the group leaders, who have a stunning 11-1 record over the course of the season. What may give this game an additional twist is the fact that the away side are already assured of their spot in the Round of 16, so the real impetus and desire must surely lie with the hosts in this game.
Monaco clinched their Round of 16 spot last week with a 65-63 victory over Banvit. That result means that they cannot be dislodged from the top two in Group A, and this is no surprise given their form over the course of the season. It was the seventh game in a row won by the French side and Monaco have now triumphed in 11 of 12 games this season. They still want to clinch top spot in the group, so there is something left to play for, but whether AS Monaco are at full strength for this tie remains to be seen.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 17/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 76-68, Totals: 142)|
|andrew||17/01 18:30||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||AS MonacoMONAC||154.5||1.83||Under 154.5|
|SPREAD||+2||1.83||AS MonacoMONAC||Bet ►|
CEZ Nymburk can avenge that earlier loss in FIBA Champions League
When these two teams clashed earlier, it was one of the 11 victories for the French side, winning 93-74. It is not as though Nymburk should be too despondent about that result, better teams than them have lost against Monaco but this could be a chance to get some semblance of revenge. The head to head doesn’t matter, so there is no need for Nymburk to pile on the points, all they need to focus on is grabbing the win, if they can.
Bryon Allen has been a fantastic player for the hosts, offering an average of 15.2 points per game so far this season. Dee Bost has also been a key player for Monaco, offering an average of 12.5 points per game for the runaway leaders.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
This is going to be a tight game to call. Take AS Monaco at +2, at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, choose UNDER 154.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia