Spread Pick: Banvit BandirmaHome with handicap -18.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 143.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
17-01-2017 18:00 BST - Banvit Bandirma v Helios Suns Domzale - Champions League Betting Tips
It is the second last round of fixtures in the FIBA Champions League and things are getting rather exciting. This Group A game sees the hosts in second place, with a 9-3 record, while the away side are in seventh, or second-bottom, and currently hold a 2-10 record at this stage of the campaign. It’s been a tough year for the Helios Suns and at this point, they don’t know whether they’ll drop into the FIBA Europe Cup, so a win would be very handy.
Of course, the odds are very much stacked against the away side for this Tuesday night game. The hosts will be looking to book a spot in the 2nd phase of the tournament, and if they keep winning, there is nothing the two teams behind them in the table can do about it. This should provide Banvit with all the incentive they need to drive on and grab a win in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 17/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 55.5-56, Totals: 130)|
|andrew||17/01 18:00||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||143.0||1.83||Under 143.0|
|SPREAD||-18.5||1.83||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||Bet ►|
Helios Suns have struggled in FIBA Champions League
When these two teams clashed earlier on in the season, it was the Turkish side that grabbed the win in Slovenia, coming through with a 53-60 score line. It wasn’t the most emphatic of victories for Banvit, nor the most harrowing loss for the Suns but the final outcome was one that both teams have been more than familiar with over the course of the season.
Jordan Theodore has been an integral part of the success that Banvit have enjoyed so far this season, offering an average of 15.2 points per game. There has also been good support from Gasper Vidmar, who has chipped in with an average of 5.5 rebounds per game. For the Suns, Tomaš Kyzlink has offered an average of 14.8 points per game while Tomaž Bolcina has offered an average of 6.9 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
You can take Banvit at -18.5 at odds of 1.83 for this Group A game in the FIBA Champions League. If you are looking for the Over/Under market you should look to go UNDER 143.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia