Spread Pick: Fraport SkylinersAway with handicap +14.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 146.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
17-01-2017 20:00 BST - ARIS v Fraport Skyliners - Champions League Betting Tips
Aris are currently sitting in fourth place in Group A of the FIBA Champions League but with two rounds of the regular season, they are looking upwards. If results go their way, they could finish in second place, so they need to be looking to improve on their 8-4 record at this stage. A home game against a team below them in the table has to be seen as an ideal fixture at this stage of the campaign.
The Skyliners cannot move upwards in Group A, even if they were to win their last two games of the regular season, but they do know that they are in risk of slipping down if they lose in their remaining games. Ironi are pushing from behind and with the Israeli side holding a 4-8 record, Fraport know that sixth spot in the group isn’t guaranteed. Even then, if Fraport do hold their nerve and remain in place, there is nothing to suggest that they will qualify for the first phase of the Round of 16.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 17/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 58-78.5, Totals: 122)|
|andrew||17/01 20:00||ARISARIS||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||146.5||1.83||Under 146.5|
|SPREAD||+14.5||1.83||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Bet ►|
Fraport Skyliners need to grab another win in FIBA Champions League
When these teams clashed in Germany earlier on in the season, it was the Fraport Skyliners that grabbed victory with an 81-74 victory. This will give Fraport some confidence heading into this game while also giving Aris something to think about. Both teams will have their own motivation to win this game but the outcome of the last clash may provide Aris with an added incentive to take control of this match as early as possible.
Will Cummings has been a huge player for Aris, and he has provided an average of 15.2 points per game so far this season. There has also been support from Vlado Jankovic who has chipped in with an average of 5.1 rebounds per game. On the Fraport Skyliners side, A.J. English has been a hugely important player, with an average of 18 points per game. There has also been support from Michael Morrison, who has offered an average of 5.9 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies back the hosts to win convincingly so take Fraport Skyliners at +14.5 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 146.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Cibona
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Varese v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v AEK
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Proximus Spirou
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Le Mans Sarthe
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Kataja Basket
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Ventspils
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v EWE Baskets
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Khimik
- 18 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Umana Reyer Venezia