Spread Pick: PartizanHome with handicap -14 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 151.1 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/11/2016 20:00 BST – Partizan v Proximus Spirou – Betting Tips
The hosts hold a 3-1 record while the away team comes into this game with a 0-4 record which means that the outcome of this Group E FIBA Champions League game should be rather straightforward. This isn’t how things always work or pan out, so there will be no chance the hosts will take things for granted but there is definitely a sense of confidence coming from the Serbian side for this game.
The Belgrade team have only lost once so far in this campaign, to Besiktas, so they are doing rather well for themselves at the moment in Group E. The season started with a narrow win over MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg then came the loss to the Turkish side but this was followed up with a close two point win over Stelmet Zielona Gora and then a thumping 70-55 win over Szolnoki Olaj. All of which leaves Partizan looking well placed at the moment in the FIBA Champions League and they’ll believe this game will allow them to continue their form in Group E. Look for Stefan Bircevic to have an impact as he has averaged 13.5 points per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/11 22:00 (Spread Result: 56-84, Totals: 154)|
|andrew||15/11 20:00||PartizanPARTI||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||151.1||1.90||Over 151.1|
Proximus Spirou desperately need a win in the FIBA Champions League
The Belgians have struggled so far in the FIBA Champions League with 4 defeats in a row. They started the season with a loss against Besiktas, followed this with a 58-80 loss to AEK, they were then defeated by Dinamo Sassari and there was then a 78-96 defeat in Round 4 against MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg. There is a need for the Belgian side to get a win to kickstart their season but it is looking more difficult with every passing week. Brandon Bowman will be the player most likely to have an impact on the game as he has averaged 14.5 points per game this season.
As you’d expect, the hosts are clear favourites for this game. You can take Partizan at -14, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 151.1 at odds of 1.90 is a decent bet. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia