Spread Pick: Mega LeksAway with handicap +12.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 162.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 20:30 BST – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks – Betting Tips
The French side welcome their Serbian opponents on Wednesday night and this is a game that both teams will believe they can win. The hosts hold a 2-2 record going into this game while the away side carries a 1-3 record. This means this is a game that could go either way and when it comes to FIBA Champions League basketball betting, this is a game that has a lot to offer.
If you believe that momentum has a big part to play in how a team performs, there is a great deal to be said for looking at SIG Strasbourg at the moment. They suffered an 84-91 defeat in Round 1 against Juventus Utena and then in Round 2, there was a 69-72 reversal at the hands of Sidigas Avellino. Sitting with a 0-2 record is going to be a blow but the team has rallied strongly and delivered two fantastic results. This includes a 74-64 win against Telenet Oostende and then a 70-66 win against Iberostar Tenerife in Round 4. One key player in this campaign has been Erving Walker and he has delivered an average of 16.8 points per game so far this season. Another big showing this midweek and the French side could be looking food for a home win.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 16/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 68-71.5, Totals: 127)|
|andrew||16/11 20:30||StrasbourgSTRAS||Mega LeksMEGA||162.5||1.90||Under 162.5|
|SPREAD||+12.5||1.90||Mega LeksMEGA||Bet ►|
Mega Leks have been losing of late in FIBA Champions League
Momentum is currently running away from Mega Leks and they have a different outlook on life to the hosts. A 70-84 loss in Round 1 against Sidigas Avellino was a poor start to the campaign but an 81-79 win against Cibona lifted spirits but there have been two further defeats since then. A narrow defeat at the hands of KK Mornar, an 85-87 loss was a sore one and then a further two-point defeat followed at the hands of Juventus Utena. This means the Serbians may be feeling a bit low at the moment but they need to bounce back quickly. Alpha Kaba has been a crucial player this season, offering an average of 14.5 points per game this season and 10.5 rebounds.
The hosts should win but the away side have been losing narrowly of late which means taking Mega Leks at +12.5 makes sense, and you can find this at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 162.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia