Spread Pick: Maccabi Rand MediaHome with handicap -2 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 168.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 20:30 BST – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov – Betting Tips
The last Group B game of the week sees both of the teams coming into the clash with a 2-2 record. There have been a lot of games between evenly matched sides, by record at least, in the FIBA Champions League this week and this may be one of the tightest. Both teams are also following the same pattern of results so whoever grabs the win in this game may find themselves getting a massive confidence boost as well as a touch of daylight between themselves and their rival.
Maccabi started the season in fine form, winning two games in a row at the start of the FIBA Champions League. A 72-64 win over Kataja Basket was a fine opener to the campaign and then there was a 69-56 triumph over CSM CSU Oradea which left the team well placed. However, a Round 3 loss at the hands of Pinar, falling 75-84 and then a Round 4 defeat at the hands of Umana Reyer Venezia, by a score of 61-73, has made for an uncomfortable time in the tournament of late. Charles Thomas has been one of the key players in the club and he has delivered an average of 16 points per game this season. Elishay Kadir has provided an average of 7.5 rebounds per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 16/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 72-98, Totals: 172)|
|andrew||16/11 20:00||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||168.5||1.90||Under 168.5|
|SPREAD||-2||1.90||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||Bet ►|
Avtodor Saratov want back to winning ways in FIBA Champions League
Avtodor started their season with an 80-77 win against Khimik and this was swiftly followed by a 113-84 win against Kataja Basket. There was then a Round 3 loss to CSM CSU Oradea, with the score finishing 85-96 and then in Round 4, the team lost narrowly to Pinar. This means the side from Saratov are in a low run of form at the moment but as they are playing against a side that is also toiling, this could be an ideal chance to bounce back quickly. There will be plenty of eyes looking towards Nicolas Minnerath as he has managed to deliver an average of 19.5 points per game this season while also offering an average of 6 rebounds.
This could go either way but take Maccabi Rand Media at -2, which you can find at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going UNDER 168.5, at odds of 1.90, makes sense. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia