Spread Pick: Neptunas KlaipedaHome with handicap -10 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 144.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 18:30 BST – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK – Betting Tips
With the hosts carrying a 4-0 record into this game and the away side travelling with a 2-2 record, it does look as though Neptunas Klaipeda will have a comfortable night on Wednesday evening in the FIBA Champions League. However, we all know this isn’t how it always pans out and this Group C clash could throw up some exciting moments and there may even be some interesting basketball betting options to consider.
With four wins out of four, things have been going swimmingly for Neptunas so far this season. The wins in Round 1 and Round 4 were close affairs but Klaipeda still managed to break through and get the win. A 67-65 win over Muratbey and a 64-63 win over EWE Baskets have booked more convincing wins against Varese, by a score of 94-60 and an 81-67 win over ASVEL. At home, Neptunas will believe they can put this game to bed in style. Jimmy Baron has been an integral player so far this season, offering an average of 14.2 points while Mindaugas Kacinas has provided an average of 6.5 rebounds so far this campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 16/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 58-63, Totals: 131)|
|andrew||16/11 18:00||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||PAOKPAOK||144.5||1.90||Over 144.5|
|SPREAD||-10||1.90||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||Bet ►|
POAK need to find consistency in FIBA Champions League
The Greeks have a LWWL record so far this season and they may find this game a difficult one to try and develop some momentum from. An 85-923 loss at the hands of Rosa Radom started the season in a bad way but a 59-52 win over Muratbey lifted spirits. This was followed with a 75-70 win over Varese and then there was a 61-67 loss against ASVEL. This means that the Greeks have endured an up and down time of late but one player that has been consistent for them has been Darryl Bryant. He has managed to deliver an average of 12.2 points per game this season, which has certainly lifted the team and gives them hope for future games.
The hosts look well placed for this game and you can take Neptunas Klaipeda at -10, which is available at odds of 1.90. The Over/Under market is on offer and you should go OVER 144.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia