Spread Pick: Rosa RadomAway with handicap +6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 146.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 20:30 BST – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom – Betting Tips
The hosts battled their way through to the FIBA Champions League but at the moment, they may be wondering if it has all been worth the effort. Varese have just the one win so far this campaign but this home game will surely give them a chance to move up the table and put a brighter expression on their rankings. A 1-3 record comes up against a 2-2 record and there will be plenty of basketball betting options to look out for in this game.
A narrow two legged victory over Benfica was enough to place Varese into the FIBA Champions League and they managed to grab a win in their opening fixture. An 83-82 win against ASVEL made a lot of people happy but it has been a tough toil since then. A 60-94 thumping at the hands of Neptunas was followed by a 70-75 loss at the hands of PAOK and then there was a 66-91 defeat against Ventspils. All of which leaves Varese very much in need of a win and if they are going to get something in this game, Christian Eyenga is likely to be the player that makes a difference. He has managed an average of 15.5 points per game this season, and he’ll be keen to deliver more.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 16/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 62-75.5, Totals: 131)|
|andrew||16/11 20:30||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||Rosa RadomRADOM||146.0||1.90||Over 146.0|
|SPREAD||+6.5||1.90||Rosa RadomRADOM||Bet ►|
Rosa Radom looking for more from the FIBA Champions League
The Polish side have endured an up and down time in the FIBA Champions League so far this season. A 93-85 win against PAOK got the season off to a flying start but there was then two defeats in a row. There was a 53-74 loss at the hands of Ventspils and then there was a 66-70 loss at the hands of EWE Baskets. However, in Round 4, there was an 83-77 win against Muratbey so at least the Polish team will be coming into this game with some confidence. Another reason for Rosa Radom to be confident about this game is the form of Tyrone Brazelton. He has managed to deliver an average of 17.5 points per game this season and if he finds this form on Wednesday night, it could be a big match for the away team.
Take Rosa Radom at +6.5 going into this game, which is provided at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 146.0 which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia