Spread Pick: Iberostar TenerifeAway with handicap -9.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 20:30 BST – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife – Betting Tips
When you have a 1-3 record up against a 3-1 record, you expect the away team to take control of this match but a home win would make things an awful lot closer between the two sides. The Belgian side hasn’t had the best of starts in Group D in the FIBA Champions League but they will be looking to press on as much as they can, and this game will see the home fans in good voice in the hope of causing an upset.
What will boost the mood of the hosts is the fact that they come into this game on the back of a win in their last game. After losing three games in a row, 72-74 to KK Mornar, 56-69 to Juventus Utena and then 64-74 to SIG Strasbourg, things were looking a bit rough for the Belgians. This was until a 77-72 win over SIdigas Avellino lifted the spirits and provided the team with some optimism. This will be a tricky tie where nothing can be taken for granted by any side but if Rasko Katic finds form, you can’t rule the Oostende side out of the game. He has managed an average of 12.5 points per game this season and a similar showing on Wednesday will be very welcome.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 16/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 66-52.5, Totals: 128)|
|andrew||16/11 20:30||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||149.5||1.90||Over 149.5|
|SPREAD||-9.5||1.90||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||Bet ►|
Tenerife want to get back to winning ways in FIBA Champions League
The side from Tenerife comes into this game with an opposite view point on life from the hosts. This is because Iberostar managed to win their opening three games in Group D in the FIBA Champions League but they lost out in their most recent outing. An 85-57 win over Cibona got things started in Round 1, there was a 103-57 thumping triumph over KK Mornar and then Juventus Utena were disposed of by a 93-71 score line. However, this great run came to an end in Round 4 when SIG Strasbourg grabbed a 66-70 result, leaving the Tenerife team to start again. One fine player for the away team this season has been Carl English, who has provided an average of 18.7 points.
Look to take Iberostar Tenerife at -9.5, available at odds of 1.90 and go OVER 149.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia