Spread Pick: Kataja BasketHome with handicap +3 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 153.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 18:00 BST – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia – Betting Tips
This Group B game in the FIBA Champions League sees two teams with a 2-2 record clash. This means both teams know that a win will give them some daylight in comparison to their opponents. The way the two sides have achieved their 2-2 record differs and this may mean that the hosts have an advantage with respect to confidence and mood coming into this clash.
The hosts had to qualify to make it into the FIBA Champions League and although they lost the second leg to the Sodertalje Kings, a convincing first leg victory meant the outcome was never in doubt. The first two games of the season ended in defeat for Kataja but they have managed to bounce back strongly in recent weeks. A 77-76 win over Le Mans Sarthe got them moving in the right direction and then an 88-82 win over Khimik levelled them out for the season so far. Daniel Mullings has been in excellent form so far this campaign, providing an average of 16.7 points while Byron Wesley has provided an average of 7 rebounds.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 16/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 71-92, Totals: 160)|
|andrew||16/11 18:00||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Umana Reyer VeneziaREYER||153.5||1.90||Over 153.5|
|SPREAD||+3||1.90||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Bet ►|
Umana need to find form in the FIBA Champions League
A thumping 49-68 loss at the hands of Le Mans Sarthe meant that Umana got off to a slow start but they rallied quickly, defeating Pinar Karsiyaka by a score of 75-61 in their second game. There was then a cruel one point loss to Khimik and then they defeated Maccabi Rand Media by a score of 73-61 in Round 4. This pattern would suggest a loss in their next match but with Tyrus McGee offering an average of 13.2 points per game this season, Umana will feel they can snap this run and move up the table in Group B.
The hosts are in decent form coming into this game so take Kataja Kasket at +3, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should choose to go OVER 153.5, which is available at odds of 1.90 for this Wednesday night game. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe