Spread Pick: EWE Baskets OldenburgAway with handicap +2.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 147.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 18:00 BST – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets – Betting Tips
Neither of these sides have been in fantastic form so far this season. The hosts come into this match with just one win while EWE Baskets carry a 2-2 record into this game. This means both sides will be desperate to win but they will also view their opponents as beatable. This means that we could see a Group C FIBA Champions League clash where both teams are quite open and looking to grab the win. That is never a bad state of affairs for basketball betting purposes.
The hosts qualified for the FIBA Champions League but getting ahead of U-BT Cluj Napoca but they then lost their first two group stage games. A win came around in Round 3 with a 74-69 triumph against Ventspils but Round 4 saw normality return with a 77-83 defeat at the hands of Rosa Radom. This means Muratbey will be desperate to win in Round 5 and they will be looking towards Mark Lyons to push them forward. He has managed to grab an average of 16 points per game this season and if Lyons finds form in this game, the home fans may have a lot to cheer about.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 16/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 60-67.5, Totals: 125)|
|andrew||16/11 18:00||Muratbey UsakUSAK||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||147.0||1.90||Over 147.0|
|SPREAD||+2.5||1.90||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Bet ►|
EWE Baskets want more win in the FIBA Champions League
The Germans have been involved in a lot of tight games so far this season which means that there may not be a lot between these two teams on Wednesday night. An opening round win over Ventspils was achieved by a 77-76 margin while in Round 2; there was a 79-81 loss to ASVEL. In Round 3, there was a 70-66 win over Rosa Radom and then in Round 4, there was a single point defeat at the hands of Neptunas Klaipeda, with the game finishing 63-64. The fact that EWE Basket haven’t been overrun at any point is a positive sign for the team but they need to do more. In this regard, take Brian Qvale to lead the line because has an average of 14 points per game this season.
Taking EWE Baskets at +2.5 is likely to be a decent bet for this game and that is available at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 147.0, at odds of 1.90, is a good option. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia