Spread Pick: Le Mans SartheAway with handicap +6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 141.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 18:00 BST – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe – Betting Tips
With both of these teams coming into this FIBA Champions League Group B with a 3-1 record, this is a game that should be one of the most exciting matches of the week. When it comes to basketball betting opportunities, having two teams in good form is always a starting point for interesting bets and we may have a tough call to make at the end of this one.
With four games played and one defeat suffered, in Round 2 against Umana Reyer Venezia by a score of 61-75, there is a lot to enjoy about Pinar’s form and play this season. An opening round win against Oradea got them off to a flyer, a Round 3 win over Maccabi Rand Media got them back on track after a loss and the Round 4 win over Avtodor Saratov was a narrow one but it was well deserved. DaJuan Summers has been an integral player for Pinar so far this campaign, delivering an average of 12 points and 6.2 rebounds per game. If Summers maintains this form this week, the hosts will feel confident about taking the win.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 16/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 66-85.5, Totals: 145)|
|andrew||16/11 18:00||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Le Mans SartheMSB||141.0||1.90||Over 141.0|
|SPREAD||+6.5||1.90||Le Mans SartheMSB||Bet ►|
Le Mans Sarthe are enjoying life in the FIBA Champions League
Le Mans Sarthe started their season with a 68-49 win over Umana Reyer Venezia and then grabbed a 68-49 win against Khimik. There was then a one point defeat at the hands of Kataja Basket, by a score of 76-77 but in Round 4, the French side bounced back with a 72-61 win over CSM CSU Oradea. This indicates that there is a good strength to this side and even though they are away from home in this clash, they’ll be determined to keep their running. Ryan Pearson has been in excellent form so far this season, providing an average of 14.2 points per game while Wilfried Yeguete has provided an average of 9.8 rebounds per game this season.
Taking Le Mans Sarthe at +6.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90, is likely to be a decent bet for Wednesday night. Anyone keen on the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 141.0, available at odds of 1.90, makes sense. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia