Spread Pick: KhimikAway with handicap +6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 141.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 20:00 BST – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik – Betting Tips
Both of these teams come into the Round 5 fixture with a 1-3 record, and they will both be absolutely desperate to get the win and push themselves up the table. They will need to find form that has been lacking this season but given that they both clinched a win in Round 3, it isn’t that long ago that these teams tasted success so there should be life left in these two sides.
Oradea had to battle through two qualifying rounds so their FIBA Champions League campaign will feel longer than most. Victories over Prievidza and Lukoil Academic paved the way into Group B but two 56-69 losses, to Pinar and Maccabi, made for a rude introduction to the new season. The mood was lifted with a high scoring 96-85 win over Avtodor Saratov but a loss followed in Round 4 thanks to a 61-72 reversal at the hands of Le Mans Sarthe. Sean Barnette has been one of the key players for the home team this season, providing an average of 13.5 points per game and an average of 6.5 rebounds.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 16/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 69-72.5, Totals: 135)|
|andrew||16/11 18:30||CSM OradeaORADE||KhimikKHIMI||141.0||1.90||Over 141.0|
Khimik looking to build in FIBA Champions League
Khimik have been toiling so far this season but they’ll look at this match as a chance to bounce back and breathe some life into their season. A 77-80 loss at the hands of Avtodor Saratov started the season in poor style and then a 49-68 reversal at the hands of Le Mans Sarthe made the mood worse around the club. A one-point win over Umana was a big relief and the 65-64 win in Round 3 looked like being a fresh start for the team. However, in Round 4, an 82-88 score line against Kataja Basket ruined any chances of an immediate run of form. Jaime Smith has been in startling-form though, offering an average of 23.2 points per game this season.
With neither side being in great form, it may be difficult to pick a winner in this game. Take Khimik at +6.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 141.0 at odds of 1.90 is a decent bet. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia