Spread Pick: Besiktas Sompo JapanAway with handicap -3.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 156.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/11/2016 20:30 BST – Dinamo Sassari v Besiktas Sompo Japan – Betting Tips
The hosts have a 2-2 record and will be keen to improve on that record when they are at home but they have a very difficult task in this game. This is because they are up against the Turkish side that have a 4-0 record in Group E in the FIBA Champions League and Besiktas look as though they can turn over any team they face at the moment.
The Italians are a model of inconsistency at the moment in Group E. Their record runs WLWL and while that is annoying, they will note that they are due a win in this game if the run continues. Of course, they face a difficult task but that won’t stop Dinamo from trying. A 74-70 win over Stelmet started the season in good manner and then there was a narrow 72-73 loss at the hands of Szolnoki Olaj. There was then a 20 point win over the Belgian side Proximus Spirou and then AEK got the better of the Italians by a 58-78 margin. Darius Johnson-Odom has been the key man for Sassari so far this season, providing an average of 17 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/11 22:00 (Spread Result: 74-71.5, Totals: 149)|
|andrew||15/11 20:30||Dinamo SassariSASSA||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||156.0||1.90||Over 156.0|
|SPREAD||-3.5||1.90||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||Bet ►|
Besiktas are enjoying the FIBA Champions League so far this season
The season has been hugely enjoyable for Besiktas so far and they’ll believe they can continue this strong run of form. A 92-75 win over Proximus Spirou started the season and then there was a 77-62 win against Partizan. This was followed with an 88-78 win against AEK and then there was the 85-66 win against Stelmet Zielona Gora in Round 4 of the FIBA Champions League. The pace setters in Group E will be confident in this game and all eyes will fall on Earl Clark again. He has managed an average of 15.2 points per game this season so far and if he repeats this feat, he’ll be well placed to deliver that fifth win in a row for the Turkish side.
This could be a close game but take the away team to steal it in the end. Take Besiktas Sompo Japan at -3.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 156.0 at odds of 1.90 makes sense. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia