Spread Pick: KK Mornar BarHome with handicap +7.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 160.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/11/2016 18:00 BST – KK Mornar Bar v Sidigas Avellino – Betting Tips
There is a decent split in Group D at the moment with three teams on a 3-1 record, two teams on a 2-2 record and then three teams on a 1-3 record at the foot of the table. The hosts are one of the two teams currently with a 2-2 record and they welcome guests with a 3-1 record. This looks like being another close and exciting FIBA Champions League game and there is sure to be some interesting basketball betting opportunities to arise out of this.
When you consider that KK Mornar have made their way through the qualifying process for the FIBA Champions League, they are actually holding up rather well so far. The two-legged victory over Igokea has been followed up by a WLWL record in the group stages. This may suggest that another victory is on the cards but the hosts will need to play better than they did in the 72-90 loss to Cibona which came in their last outing. In Antabia Waller, they have one of the leading marksmen in the tournament at the moment, sitting with an average points tally of 20.2 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/11 21:00 (Spread Result: 74.5-76, Totals: 143)|
|andrew||15/11 18:00||KK Mornar BarMORNA||Sidigas AvellinoAVELL||160.0||1.90||Under 160.0|
|SPREAD||+7.5||1.90||KK Mornar BarMORNA||Bet ►|
Avellino need to get back to winning ways in FIBA Champions League
The Italians started the season tremendously well but they come into this FIBA Champions League Group D game on the back of their first defeat. Mega Leks, SIG Strasbourg and Cibona were all swept aside but a 72-77 loss to Telenet Oostende has slightly rocked the Italians. There is a need for Sidigas Avellino to bounce back quickly and they will rely on Joe Ragland to do the business for them. This is because Ragland has notched up an average of 19 points per game this season, a strong showing from the player to the point of the campaign. Kyrylo Fesenko has offered up an average of 5.2 rebounds per game this season.
The away side should have enough to claim the win but it could be close and this is why you should look at KK Mornar at +7.5, available at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 160.0 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia