Spread Pick: Fraport SkylinersAway with handicap -10 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 144.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/11/2016 18:30 BST – Bakken Bears v Fraport Skyliners – Betting Tips
The hosts are at the foot of Group A in the FIBA Champions League and they have a 0-4 record going into Round 5 of the regular season. There are only two other teams in the whole of the tournament who are yet to win a game which means the Bakken Bears will be desperate to get off the mark as soon as they can to avoid being the last team to clinch a victory this campaign.
Given that the Bears came through the qualifying process, it isn’t a surprise that they have struggled. Those two wins against Tartu will seem like a long time ago for the Bakken fans who have witnessed their team lose four games in a row in the FIBA Champions League. CEZ Nymburk, Aris, AS Monaco and Helios Suns have all conquered the Bears and the game against Fraport Skyliners looks set to be another difficult challenge. DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell has provided an average of 15.7 points per game this season while Michel Diouf has provided an average of 7.5 rebounds per game this campaign. The side from Denmark will hope that these players can step up and make all the difference in this match.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/11 21:00 (Spread Result: 71-55, Totals: 136)|
|andrew||15/11 18:30||Bakken BearsBEARS||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||144.5||1.90||Over 144.5|
|SPREAD||-10||1.90||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Bet ►|
The Skyliners have found form in the FIBA Champions League
The Germans found life a struggle at the start of the campaign losing their opening two games in Group A. Of course, losses to AS Monaco and Banvit are no disgrace as these are two of the teams who expect to be challenging at the end of the season. A 61-56 win over Helios Suns breathed life into the Fraport Skyliners season while a 74-61 win over CEZ Nymburk last week levelled the Skyliners record at this point of the campaign. Kwame Vaughn has been in excellent form, offering an average of 15.5 points per game and Michael Morrison has delivered an average return of 6 rebounds per game so far in the FIBA Champions League.
There isn’t much support for the hosts from the bookmakers and the away side will see this as a chance to grab points. You should take Fraport Skyliners at -10 at odds of 1.90 and for the Over/Under market you should look to go OVER 144.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia