Spread Pick: Helios Suns DomzaleAway with handicap +7 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 140.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/11/2016 18:30 BST – Ironi Nahariya v Helios Suns – Betting Tips
These teams have both played four games in the FIBA Champions League this season but they have only managed one win out of all these games. This means we have a home team with a 0-4 record welcoming a team with a 1-3 record, which means that this is a game where both teams have to step up and show that they want to make their mark in Group A before too long.
Two wins in the qualifying round saw Ironi make it through to the regular season of Group A but life has been tough since those victories over Tsmoki-Minsk. An opening week loss to Banvit has been followed with reversals to CEZ Nymburk, Aris and AS Monaco. Some of these sides have been in excellent form this campaign, so there is no great shame in these defeats but it has been tricky for Ironi so far this season. Yancy Gates has managed to provide an average of 12.3 points per game this season while Derwin Kitchen has offered an average of 7 rebounds this campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/11 22:00 (Spread Result: 76-68, Totals: 137)|
|andrew||15/11 18:30||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||140.5||1.90||Under 140.5|
|SPREAD||+7||1.90||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||Bet ►|
Helios Suns enjoyed their last game in the FIBA Champions League
The Helios Suns lost their opening three games of the campaign but a 78-59 win in their last game against the Bakken Bears shed some light on the campaign. Defeats at the hands of Aris, AS Monaco and Fraport Skyliners threatened to make this a season to forget but the Suns will be keen to show that they can go from strength to strength after grabbing a first win of the campaign. Tomas Kyzlink has been in decent form, offering an average of 12.2 points per game this season while Tomaž Bolcina has provided an average of 8 rebounds per game this campaign.
The bookies are backing the hosts to grab their first win of the season in this game. However, the away side will want to continue their form and you should take Helios Suns at +7, which is provided at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 140.5 which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia