Spread Pick: ARISAway with handicap -1.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 146.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/11/2016 18:30 BST – CEZ Nymburk v Aris – Betting Tips
The hosts have a 2-2 record coming into Round 5 in the FIBA Champions League but they know that they are in for another tough test in this Group A game. This is because CEZ Nymburk welcome Aris on Tuesday night and the away team arrive with a 100% record. They’ll be looking to make it a 0-5 record by the end of this midweek and this means we have some great basketball betting action to look forward to.
The hosts enjoyed a blistering start to their FIBA Champions League campaign this season, defeating the Bakken Bears and the Ironi Nahariya in their opening two games. However, a 69-75 defeat at the hands of Banvit and then a 61-74 loss to the Fraport Skyliners has taken some of the edge off of the Nymbruk bandwagon. One player who has been in fine form this campaign has been Howard Sant-Roos. He has delivered an average of 14.5 points per game this season while also offering an average of 8.8 rebounds. The home fans will be desperate for a big showing from him on Tuesday night.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/11 21:00 (Spread Result: 87-77.5, Totals: 166)|
|andrew||15/11 18:30||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||ARISARIS||146.5||1.90||Under 146.5|
Aris have enjoyed a perfect run so far in FIBA Champions League
Aris are looking good but they’ll be slightly miffed at the fact that they hold a 4-0 record but don’t currently sit at the top of Group A. This is because AS Monaco have also achieved a 4-0 record and have a better points difference at the moment. This can change at any point though and Aris will be keen to keep their run going as long as possible. Wins over the Helios Suns, Bakken Bears, Ironi Nahariya and Banvit, the last coming in an 84-78 win last week sees the Greek side sitting in a strong position. Vladimir Jankovic has been in fantastic form so far this campaign, providing an average of 19 points per game while also offering up an average of 10 rebounds per game this campaign.
The bookies think this is going to be a close run game, which means that there is a basketball betting opportunity right here. Take Aris at -1.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 146.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia