Spread Pick: AS MonacoAway with handicap +1 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 150.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/11/2016 18:00 BST – Banvit v AS Monaco – Betting Tips
With the hosts carrying a 3-1 record into this game and the away side carrying a 4-0 record, this Tuesday night game looks like being one of the most exciting games in the FIBA Champions League this week. This could be a pivotal match in Group A and both teams will be desperate to come out on top if they can.
Banvit held a 100% record in the FIBA Champions League until last week when they were defeated by Aris. This 78-84 loss has halted the team at the worst possible time as they face the high flying AS Monaco this week. Wins over the Fraport Skyliners, Helios Suns and Bakken Bears shouldn’t be forgotten but there is no doubt their next opponents is of a higher calibre than the teams they defeated in the opening three weeks of the season. Jordan Theodore has led by example this campaign with an average of 17.8 points per game and Gasper Vidmar has offered up an average of 7 rebounds per game. If these two players deliver, Banvit are in with a chance of victory on Tuesday.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/11 21:00 (Spread Result: 79-66, Totals: 144)|
|andrew||15/11 18:00||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||AS MonacoMONAC||150.5||1.90||Over 150.5|
|SPREAD||+1||1.90||AS MonacoMONAC||Bet ►|
AS Monaco are performing well in the FIBA Champions League
Given that AS Monaco have a 100% record going into this game, they will feel they have a good chance of defeating any team in Group A. However, Banvit are not a bad team, and this is likely to be a tough task for the French side. Wins over the Fraport SKyliners, Helios Suns, Bakken Bears and Ironi Nahariya have laid the foundation for a great season and with Sergii Gladyr offering an average of 12 points per game, there are players that can do the damage for the French side. If Monaco make it to 5-0 after this game, they’ll be looking extremely well placed to progress in the tournament.
The bookies are struggling to split these sides and they think home advantage may make all the difference. With that in mind, you should look to back AS Monaco at +1, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market for this Group A clash in the FIBA Champions League should go OVER 150.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v AEK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Mega Leks
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Iberostar Tenerife
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Rosa Radom
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Avtodor Saratov
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Khimik
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v PAOK
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v EWE Baskets
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Le Mans Sarthe
- 16 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Umana Reyer Venezia