Spread Pick: Szolnoki OlajAway with handicap +22.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 149.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/11/2016 16:00 BST – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Szolnoki Olaj – Betting Tips
If you look at the records of the two teams clashing, you’ll take one look at this matchup and declare the hosts the winner before the players have even reached the court. This is because you have one team with a 5-0 record and the away side comes into the game with a 1-4 record. We all know that basketball betting throws up some upsets and shocks but surely this Group E FIBA Champions League clash isn’t going to be one of these games?
All good runs have to come to an end at some point but there is no reason why Besiktas should worry about this clash. They have defeated Proximus Spirou, Partizan, AEK, Stelmet Zielona Gora and Dinamo Sassari this season, although the most recent win was a very tight affair. The 75-74 win against the Italians is the closest the Turkish side has come to dropping a game this season but they managed to wring out a victory and they’ll look to do so again in this game. Earl Clark has an average of 14.8 points per game this season and if he performs well, it could be 6-0 before the week is over for Besiktas.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 23/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 89-96.5, Totals: 163)|
|andrew||23/11 16:00||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||Szolnoki OlajSZOLN||149.0||1.90||Over 149.0|
|SPREAD||+22.5||1.90||Szolnoki OlajSZOLN||Bet ►|
Szolnoki Olaj have struggled in the FIBA Champions League
Life hasn’t been too easy for Szolnoki so far this season in the FIBA Champions League. A Round 1 thumping from AEK, 49-92 may have set the tone for the season but there was then a narrow win over Dinamo Sassari, 73-72. It has been misery since then though with the most recent loss coming in a 63-83 reversal at the hands of Stelmet Zielona Gora. There is still time for Szolnoki Olaj to turn things around this season but it probably won’t come in this game. David Vojvoda has been a key player so far this campaign and he has managed to provide an average of 15.4 points per game.
The hosts should win but take Szolnoki Olaj at +22.5 at odds of 1.90. If you are looking for the Over/Under market in this FIBA Champions League game, look to go OVER 149.0 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Iberostar Tenerife
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v CEZ Nymburk
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Aris
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v SIG Strasbourg
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Juventus Utena
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Avtodor Saratov
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Ironi Nahariya
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Partizan
- 23 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Banvit